This gallery contains 8 photos.
Adapted from Sprinkle Bakes
This is a SERIOUSLY girly cake and I LOVED IT. So did my little nieces who’s birthday I prepared this glorious edible celebration. I can’t wait to make it again and try a few variations.
2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup sprinkles (I used “Mr. Sprinkles” rainbow sprinkles)
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp granulated sugar
8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
2 ¼ cups heavy cream
1 pound (two 8 oz. packages) cream cheese, softened
1 cup strawberry milk drink mix (I used NESQUIK® Strawberry)
1/2 cup and 2 tbsp. granulated sugar (or to taste)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Graham Cracker Sprinkle Crust:
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sprinkles, salt and sugar. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Add the butter then mix with a spatula until the graham cracker mixture is evenly moist.
- Pour crumbs into a 9-inch springform pan. Use your spatula to firmly press the mixture against the bottom and sides of the pan. I had to make a quick run out to the store for a springform pan. You can use a normal round pan, but then you don’t get to show off the sprinkle graham cracker crust!
- With an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add softened cream cheese and beat again with the electric mixer until combined. (Make sure your cream cheese isn’t too cold otherwise you may end up with lumps)
- Add strawberry milk powder over the mixture and sugar.
- Pour mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- With your electric mixer, beat heavy cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Pour mixture into a ziplock bag (or pastry bag) and seal. Cut the tip of the bottom of the ziplock bag and insert a 2D tip.
- Pipe whipped cream stars around the outside edge of the cheesecake, and in the center and then add additional sprinkles.
- Cover springform pan in press and seal wrap and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours, or overnight.
- Let cheesecake partially thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
This gallery contains 11 photos.